Airdopes 402 will offer you the best rhythm with its immersive 10mm drivers and boAt Signature Sound. With its IWP technology and Bluetooth v5.2, you will experience a seamless and truly wireless listening experience. The ASAP charge empowers you with another 60 minutes of playback within 5 minutes of charge, even when you have exhausted the battery.
However, sometimes your airdopes might function a bit off track. This might be frustrating for you. The most common solution to airdopes problem is by performing a factory reset. You might question how to reset boat airdopes 402. Below, the steps are given, along with some other solutions.
Step-by-Step Guide To Reset Boat Airdopes 402:
If you find any problem with the function of your boat Air dopes 402, you should consider resetting it. Below are the steps mentioned to reset Boat Airdopes 402.
- First, place the earbuds inside the case and shut the lid.
- After that, take out both earbuds from the charging case. Then press the Capacitive Touch Control (CTC) for 8 seconds and wait until the red and blue LED flashes.
- Now, place the earbuds back in the correct orientation inside the case.
- Once you have done the above step, open the lid and perform a fresh connection attempt.
- Pair your AirPods with your device again to make a successful connection attempt, and then connect it by selecting the device name.
Hence in these simple steps, your Airdopes will be reset.
Troubleshooting For Connecting Boat Airdopes 402:
Sometimes, your Boat Airdopes might not get connected to your preferred device via Bluetooth. You might think about what to do to solve this problem. However, your problem is now solved. Follow the solutions mentioned below if you are facing a problem connecting your Boat Airdopes 402.
- First, check out if your device is in pairing mode. Also, check whether you can see alternating green and red LED flashing on either earbud.
- Also, ensure that the device is in the range of Bluetooth (usually 10m) and try to remove any obstructions in between.
- Make sure to check out if the device is connected and supports Bluetooth connections or not.
- If the above steps do not work, check if it is a passcode issue and if the case is so, enter 0000 / 1234.
- At last, if none of the solutions work, check if the device is connected or does have any software issues or not.
- Do not forget to check the device on Bluetooth and update the mobile software; if it still does not work, you must try factory resetting it.
Hence those mentioned above were some steps regarding troubleshooting for connecting Boat Airdopes 402. If the problem persists, it is recommended to take it to the boat service center.
Functions Of Boat Airdopes 402:
The airdopes come with the feature of IPX4 water and sweat resistance so that you can groove on carefree. With the Activate Voice Assistant, you can now experience a single-touch voice assistant for a smarter auditory time. The earbuds offer a playtime of up to 4 hours per charge.
You will get a seamless user experience with easy access to advanced touch controls and a built-in mic. Experience the non-stop playback of up to 4 hours with each charge and an additional 12-hour playtime with the included charging case. The powerful dynamic drivers of Airdopes 402 will give you one of the best immersive audio bliss.
To activate the voice assistant, you must long-press the Capacitive Touch Control on the left or right earbud for 2 seconds. This will activate Google / Siri Voice Assistant. The respective assistant screen will pop up, and you can place your commands easily.
Smart Power Off:
To use the smart power off, after usage, you need to remove the earbuds from your ears and place them back inside the case in the correct orientation. After placing them, close the case lid to power them off. You will notice the LED, which indicates that it is being charged.
Manual Power Off:
For manual power off, in a standby state, long-touch the CTC on either earbud for 5 seconds. This will manually power off the earbuds. You must know that this is going to power off both earbuds. After that, place them back into the charging case to charge the earbuds.
Common Problem With Solution:
Some of the common problems dealt with boat 402, and the solutions to these problems are listed below:
The Sound Is distorted/low volume/low bass/low quality:
- Firstly check if the connected device has any equalizer settings applied or not.
- If the problem still occurs, check if the device is moved closer and all obstacles are removed from the range.
- Make sure to check if the distortion or quality lowers at all volumes or only at high volumes.
- Check out the sound on different media players and also on different devices. Notice if the distortion continues on all devices or only on specific ones.
- Also, check if the problem occurs at all charging levels or only when the charge is low.
- If the earbuds have water droplets, in case they do, use the blow dryer to dry out any water from a distance.
- Most importantly, check if the earbuds are clogged with earwax. If so, clear the earbuds to restore the original sound.
The Device Occasionally Disconnects/ The Right Earbud Keeps Disconnecting:
- In that case, check if restarting the device resolves the issue.
- Notice if the same problem persists for different devices and media players.
- Also, check for any obstructions between the earbuds and the device. If any, clear them and move the device at a closer range to the earbuds to see if it still affects it.
- If nothing works, try factory resetting the device.
The Voice Assistant Does Not Wake Up:
- Check if the pairing device has the voice assistant feature enabled. Google Assistant or Siri should be enabled to activate this feature from the device.
- Long touch the CTC for 2 seconds and release as this will allow Google Assistant or Siri to pop up on the media screen of the device. Even though, under some circumstances, this feature might or might not work on some devices, and this might be restricted by default.
Problem-related To Any Functionality That Occurs In Airdopes:
- Check if restarting the device clears the issue.
- You can also try placing the earbuds in the charging case and then using them again.
- If nothing works, try factory resetting the device.
Frequently Asked Questions:
If only one side works, put back both earbuds or perform Factory Reset. Put both earbuds in the case and take them out again or perform Factory Reset.
The MFB button is a multi-function button used for taking calls, playing or pausing an audio track, and initiating a voice command to respond to your voice.
Depending on the company, the MFB button is present either on the left or right side of the AirPods.
Check if the device is in pairing mode and indicate that by alternating green and red LED flashes on either earbud. Check if the device is in the range of Bluetooth (usually 10m) and if there are any obstructions in between.
Hope you have got a solution to reset boat airdopes 402. By using the above-mentioned simple steps, you can fix your airdopes 402. However, if the problem continues, you must take your airdopes to the nearest boat service center to make it function properly.
How To Charge Bluetooth Headphones
Boult Vs Boat
Zebronics vs Boat
I am a Chandan Tewatia and I am the founder of this blog cfindia.net. I have been in the industry for over 10 years and have worked with some of the biggest names in the business. I have a wealth of experience and knowledge to share, and my blog is a platform for me to do just that.