Some of today’s best tower speakers arrive in small, unpretentious packages and mostly as dual tower speakers. Single-tower speakers are also popular.
They deliver an unmatched level of quality along with durability and give tough competition to any other audio output device. It cannot be denied that tower speakers produce superior sound quality, and that is what they are built for.
Thus below are some selected tower speakers which are best in quality and performance under 10,000. Their multipurpose functions make them excellent household music accessories.
These best budget tower speakers in India are perfect for family gatherings, karaoke nights, and enhancing the audio of Smart TV with less powerful audio setups. Hence below are some best tower speakers under 10000 in India in 2023.
Best Tower in India speakers Under 10000
1. Akai HA-TS50 50W Tower Speaker
This all single Tower Speaker unit comes with a 25″inch Wooden Cabinet in Black Color, giving a premium look.
One major part of the attraction on its front panel, which improves its looks & design, is the changeable L.E.D. Bulbs in a circle shape that keep frequently changing with the music beats are one of the significant parts of attraction on its front panel.
Overall improve the looks & design, adding more beauty to its catchy design. No doubt the sound quality is superb and gives a home theatre experience.
The weight of the HA-TS50 Tower Speaker unit is 8.5kg. It is compatible with most Bluetooth-enabled devices: like Apple, iPhone, iPod, Android, and other smart devices for simple wireless audio streaming.
The speaker also works with your P.C.s, Notebooks & TV Sets. One can also use it with Wired Microphone. The Karaoke feature is also available in the speaker.
Since it comes with F.M.inbuilt in AKAI HA-TS50, you can enjoy local radio stations. The extreme bass and sound output provide a piece of high-bass foot-tapping music to rock your party in a different style. This speaker also acts as a home theatre tower speaker.
- The speaker offers high bass performance.
- The feature of D.S.P. gives Immersive Surround Sound control.
- With the built-in F.M. receiver, you can tune into all your local music radio stations.
- The quality of the remote control and the wireless mic has proved unsatisfactory.
- The responsiveness of the microphone is very low.
- The audio quality of the playback depends on the input resolution of the files.
- The speaker has an integrated controller with a dedicated bass control Knob, Smooth Rotary Volume knob with Blue Led Lights.
- Through dual high-performance heteros drivers, one can experience music in full-bodied stereo.
- The speaker is compatible with most Bluetooth-enabled devices.
2. F&D T200X 70 Watt Tower Speakers
F&D is one the best Bluetooth speaker manufacturing brand for medium to low budget buyers. F&D TV speaker comes with a bright white L.E.D. which offers a high-contrast digital display. The speaker features a Bluetooth 4.0 version. The uninterrupted F.M. works on P.L.L. technology, and the speaker can store up to 100 FM stations.
You can now turn to your favorite radio station and listen to your favorite song using the numeric buttons on your remote control. Users are also provided the option to plug and play USB/SD card readers.
The 8 inches subwoofer offers a crystal clear and heart-thumping bass. The TV speaker features a bright white L.E.D. display. This provides a high-contrast digital display giving you a clear view. The model comes with 2 tower speakers or sound bars in 10000 budget.
This sleek sound bar fits perfectly under a flat panel TV and can work separately, or it can also be combined into a soundbar. A fully functional remote control is offered with this TV speaker by F.D.
- The overall quality of the woofer is pretty excellent.
- The R.C.A. input cable can also be connected to DVD players.
- One can get up to 100 FM stations in one go.
- The volume level is unsatisfactory as it can only reach a maximum of 30.
- The after-sale services offered are poor.
- The speaker comes with a bright white L.E.D. which offers a high-contrast digital display.
- The speaker can store up to 100 FM stations.
- A fully functional remote control is provided.
- The speaker also has R.C.A. input for DVD/TV connection.
3. OBAGE DT-51 100 Watt Tower Speaker
DT-51 is an active tower speaker system that has a combination of clear bass and clarity of vocals which will indeed seem appealing to you. DT-51 offers a flat sound signature, ensuring that the vocals and instruments are miraculously clear.
The music is so clear that you might shake a leg at a high volume or enjoy a relaxing musical evening at a low volume.
The speaker is a perfect choice for all kinds of listeners. This speaker is of the kind that makes sure that you can catch every instrument, even at low volumes.
The speaker comes with pure flat sound for pure lovers of music. The sound is maintained at a natural level. Bass, Mids, and Treble are also given equal importance to catch the minutest details in the music.
The exact frequency response is again maintained even at low volumes. DT-51 comes with Bluetooth 5.0, F.M., USB playback, Aux, and optical input. The bass is accurate. You ensure your room has good acoustics, and DT-51 will ensure you get high on bass.
- The speaker comes with great looks and excellent build quality.
- At such an affordable price, it challenges many premium home theatre systems, which are priced much higher and give them tough competition.
- During Bluetooth operation, there is no background noise.
- The bass could have collaborated with treble.
- One can only turn up the volume up to 32.
- remote control is flimsy and has basic features like sound control and music control.
- After the burn-in period of 10-12 hours, the sound becomes more impressive and detailed.
- The speaker has optical IN, Bluetooth 5.0, F.M., Aux, and USB support.
- It has got clean connectivity without hassles.
4. OBAGE MT-600 Woody 35 Watt 2.1 Channel Wireless Bluetooth Tower Speaker
If you are a fan of high-quality sound and if you like to prioritize clarity along with some sweetness in sound, then MT-600 is an excellent option for you.
The dominance of vocals in MT-600 is such that connecting it with your LED TV will result in high-quality output providing high-quality sound.
The bass does not muffle the vocals and provides a flat effect. The Bass of MT-600 is boosted in the lower bass region around 50-70 Hz.
The speaker enhances the instrumental clarity without causing any fatigue to the ears. You can now enjoy the clarity of vocals and all song instruments.
You can take care of the acoustics of your room by adding more sound absorbents in the room. Bass, Vocals, and Highs have been prioritized equally in MT-600 . The upper bass, Mids, and treble have been balanced on the same level.
- The speaker delivers a pleasingly comfortable and authoritative performance.
- The mids and highs of the speaker are good enough.
- The speaker has a perfect balance, a clear distinction of frequencies, and a solid soundstage.
- It is heavy and rugged, and its appearance is not too satisfactory.
- The old age L.E.D. display, along with the remote, is a letdown.
- The design and the connectivity could have been improved.
- The speaker has a clear Sound with clear, punchy bass and crisp treble, meant for casual and fun listening.
- Features like Bluetooth 5.0, Aux, USB, and F.M. support, with remote control, are installed.
- During Bluetooth operation, there is no background noise.
5. Oblige ST-777 100 Watts Tower Speaker
The speaker comes with an 8″ woofer, 6.5″ mid-range driver, and 2.5″, which does their job without interfering with each other. This offers deep bass, clear vocals, and airy highs.
Oblige ST-777 is loud enough to fill your room, and simultaneously it is soft enough not to hurt your ears at total volume.
The most beautiful and elegant part of the speaker’s features is that even at ultra-low volume, one gets to hear everything clearly in their music.
Knobs are provided on the side of ST-777 that can be used to increase or decrease the Bass, Mids, and Highs as your choice.
You can keep the knobs of Bass, Mids, and Highs to full to enjoy the original sound signature of ST-777. With this speaker, you can now throw house parties for your friends and family and show off your karaoke singing skills with the Karaoke feature of ST-777.
An echo effect can also be created by activating the ECHO knob. Indeed, an 8″ woofer’s bass will never let you down. Ensure there are enough sound absorbents in the room, and the speaker will do their job.
- The audio quality is good enough. The tri-amplification feature allows you to adjust the output to sound exactly the way you want it.
- The fit and finish of the speaker are decent enough, and the materials appear pretty sturdy.
- The bass offered by the speaker is ultimate.
- The quality and the features of the remote could have been better.
- The A.V. cable is of low quality.
- The speaker cannot be used outdoors.
- The Echo effect supports karaoke.
- The speaker offers mid control for the first time and Bass-Treble control to match your liking.
- Oblige ST-777 covers a maximum area of 200 sq. ft of closed rooms and is only used indoors.
6. Philips Audio Mms8085B/94 2.1 Channel 80W
The speaker meets power with elegance and is a universal tower speaker. It doesn’t matter whether you use it with movies, music, or karaoke; these 80 W tower speakers will deliver every subtle nuance perfectly because of their optical input.
The speaker comes with a corded mic so that you can sing your heart out with friends and family. The technology connects wirelessly to other Bluetooth devices so that you can play your favorite music from any smartphone, tablet, or laptop, including the iPod or iPhone, with a Bluetooth-enabled speaker.
With 80 W R.M.S. output power, you will feel like hearing and feeling the sound as if you were there. The speaker also features a space-saving design with 2.1 channels.
- The wooden cabinet offers a much richer sound.
- The 2.0 channels offer 70 Watt output power.
- You can connect with the speaker through all of your favorite sources
- The speaker does not provide the option to control loud sounds.
- The speaker does not have optical audio input.
- The speaker comes with a 70 W R.M.S. power output.
- The speaker offers a wide range of performance for noticeable sound.
- Optical-in and audio-in features are available, having a frequency range of 40 Hz to 20 kHz.
- One can stream wireless music via Bluetooth.
- You can now control the speakers with the remote freely.
7. Zebronics ZEB-BT800RUF Tower Speaker
ZEB-BT800RUF is a tower speaker featuring a stylish design with a compact form. The 13.5cm powerful subwoofer adds a thumping bass experience.
The tower speaker comes with multi-connectivity options like wireless B.T., where one can stream audio wirelessly.
A USB port can also be used by inserting a pen drive or using the 3.5mm Jack to connect your phone, laptop, or mp3 player. The speaker also has a built-in F.M. Radio mode and remote control.
Rock house parties with ZEB-BT800RUF tower speakers have a stylish design with a compact form. The speaker also has an L.E.D. display along with controls on the top.
The tower speaker offers a thumping bass with a powerful 13.5cm subwoofer giving you the best experience.
The tower speaker also has multi-connectivity features like wireless B.T., where one can stream audio wirelessly. The speaker also features an in-built F.M. Radio mode and is controlled by a remote.
- The Mic quality is pretty good. The speaker also comes with an echo, and volume controls are also present.
- Karaoke is excellent for beginners.
- The vocals have a perfectly balanced tone with input karaoke music.
- No manual option for recording is provided.
- The options at the top of the system are not placed professionally.
- The system volume starts from high only.
- The speaker comes with a wired mic for karaoke.
- The speaker also comes with an L.E.D. display.
- The dual 7.5cm full range driver, which is angled, gives the best audio experience.
8. Zoook Gladiator 55W Bluetooth Tower Speaker
Zoook Gladiator 55W Bluetooth tower speaker features a sleek, trendy, classy, perfectly designed for the ultimate music listening experience.
The speaker includes two 4″ Satellites and a 5.25-inch woofer; hence, it delivers an astonishingly heavy bass, producing ultra-crisp and super soft music.
Zoook Gladiator 55W Bluetooth tower speaker also comes with the most advanced Bluetooth v5.1 technology, giving you a lossless music experience.
You can now connect your mobile phones, laptop, or your smart TV to get a seamless music or movie experience.
Zoook Gladiator 55W Bluetooth tower speaker also features versatile multimedia input options like R.C.A. to AUX, Bluetooth, USB, Karaoke compatibility, and a built-in F.M. radio.
- The bass of the speaker is fantastic.
- The speaker can also be connected to a P.C.
- The speaker comes with an easy F.M. Scan.
- The after-sale service of the speaker is terrible.
- The speaker offers a blasting 55 Watt powerful sound with thumping bass.
- The speaker also comes with the most advanced Bluetooth 5.1 technology for a lossless music experience.
- The speaker features a smooth rotary volume knob with Blue Led Lights.
9. Twin Tower Wooden Speaker System Twin Tower
The Twin Tower masters’ precision and sonic accuracy and uses only premium components that ensure a high-fidelity sound that will make you feel that you are watching a concert in your living room.
The powerful 80W dual 5.25″ woofers offer an optimal linear movement which results in a low-frequency bass performance that is clean, deep, and controlled.
The acoustically inert cabinets are precision designed with engineered M.D.F. wood to produce a neat distortion-free sound.
A solid 10mm thick front baffle bears chamfered edges, significantly decreasing the sound diffraction. The integrated waveguide solely focuses on the high-frequency sound to give a dynamic, true-to-life reproduction, whereas the front-firing tube port allows for a better low-frequency extension and placement flexibility.
The speaker plays on a pen drive/Sd card/FM/AUX/Bluetooth and comes with a free wired microphone & a sleek remote control.
- The speaker has a high bass performance.
- The speaker also offers an echo sound control.
- The features of the remote could have been better.
- The speaker features a single wireless mic.
- The speaker also features digital bass and treble control.
- The speaker also features karaoke support.
10. K.R.I.S.O.N.S. Cloudbuster Tallboy Tower Speaker
The krison’s cloudbuster tallboy tower speaker has been designed to bring the best sound theatre and music experience into the comfort of your living room. This is one of the premium home cinema systems with multi-connectivity, including Bluetooth.
The speaker’s Hi-res audio, a new dynamic balance designed acoustic array, precision crossovers, modern cabinet styling, and exclusive power port bass enhancing technology offer a high sound for movies, TV, and music in a completely different design that was never imagined.
It has a sensual yet powerful appearance that will complement any home decor. No matter where you choose your seat in your listening room, you will experience a seamless, lifelike soundstage.
- The speaker is widely compatible.
- The speaker features impressive portability and connectivity.
- It offers a punchy bass.
- Modifications in the remote must be made.
- The High Bass 5000W P.M.P.O. provides a bold sonic output. You can now experience Full HD sound with punchy bass with its powerful subwoofer.
- With impressive portability & connectivity, the speaker can be connected via Bluetooth, USB, FM Radio, AUX Cable & Mic.
- With top-class RGB lighting, the tallboy speaker can light up any situation.
Buying Guide for Best Tower Speakers in India Under 10000
Below we have listed major features to look into before buying tower speakers of your choice.
The tower speakers are measured in decibels, the most significant speaker specification that is ignored most of the time. A speaker’s sensitivity indicates the speaker’s loudness in an environment that is non-echoing. The higher the sensitivity rating of your speaker is, the louder your speaker will sound. If the speaker’s sensitivity is rated over 90 dB, it is considered excellent.
2. Speaker Material
You must pick suitable materials for each speaker part if you want a great speaker. Sometimes you need to consider what to use for the voice coil, the magnet, the basket, the cone (or diaphragm), the grill, the suspension elements, and the enclosure. A good cabinet should be rigid so it doesn’t vibrate with the sound, which might cause coloration or rattling.
Often, chipboard is used; sometimes, thick fibreboard is often covered with veneer to look nice. Quality wood is a good option as it looks good when varnished. Plastic is a bad option since it is too flexible even though if it’s braced well, it’s not suitable for a high-frequency unit.
3. Watt Capacity
The higher the watt, the more efficient the performance of the speaker. Always keep in mind that larger rooms need speakers with more power. The output power of the speaker is measured by two categories mentioned on their spec sheets-RMS and Peak. Make sure to focus on R.M.S., which stands for Root Mean Square.
Generally, it measures the subwoofer’s output at a certain volume level over a long period of use. This is calculated in watts. Watts are not the volume on which the music is played. Instead, it means how powerful the speaker is. The more powerful the speaker is, the higher its wattage will be.
4. Speaker Size
The size of the speaker matters a lot, like other factors, especially if you live in a house with limited space. Buying too many speakers is not perfect for tiny houses, while too few speakers are not recommended if your home is enormous.
On the other hand, if you want to use the speaker for general use, you can buy handy, lightweight speakers that can be carried on inside your bag. You also need to match the size of the speaker to where you want to use it.
Warranty is one of the most significant factors to consider when you are planning to buy a speaker. You do not want to buy a speaker which does not offer a warranty, as you do not want to be held liable in case the speaker malfunctions.
Do not relax when you see that the speaker comes with a warranty since you have to ensure that the inclusions on the warranty are good enough to cover any expenses on repair. Also, make sure to check on the possible disqualifications on the warranty to avoid doing them.
Channel speakers must be top-quality as most of the dialogues are produced in the mid-frequency ranges. If you are an avid listener, a subwoofer paired up with those speakers is the best choice. For a better TV experience, owning a soundbar can give you the best experience if you do not have five speakers. Soundbars are the best suited to simulate the sound.
Some speakers use some power to amplify the input signal. These are called active speakers who do not need a power supply since they do not amplify the input signals. Active speakers are the highest quality speakers; however, passive speakers are primarily used in situations where portability is a must.
If your speaker is an older version, the Bluetooth version must be checked, or it will face several issues while connecting with mobiles or tablets. Newer and updated versions of Bluetooth ensure smooth and hassle-free connectivity and a premium experience.
Most speakers can connect to a second speaker to get some stereo effects. This feature is not that important, but sometimes it may come in handy while watching a movie with many people.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Klipsch RP-6000F Floorstanding Speaker
2. Polk Audio Signature Elite ES50 Tower Speaker
3. Focal Aria 926 Floorstanding Speakers
4. Polk Monitor XT60 Tower Speakers
5. Bowers & Wilkins 603 S2 Anniversary Edition
6. Klipsch R-625FA Floorstanding Speaker
Yes, tower speakers sound better. The giant tower speakers enable them to move more air through the drivers than desktop or bookshelf speakers, which allows them to produce more profound, more impactful bass than standalone bookshelf speakers. Towers generally have more woofers which create even more bass.
Tower speakers allow air to move more through the drivers than desktop or bookshelf speakers, which generally produce more profound, more impactful bass than standalone speakers. Towers generally come with more woofer drivers, creating more bass.
Tower speakers are not wholly outdated, but they’re automatically the best option for performance-conscious listeners. The big boxes produce better sound since low frequencies or bass need a giant box.
A 5.1 surround sound system uses 6 channels, which feed into 6 speakers to create surround sound. On the other hand, 7.1 surround sound systems use 8 channels. The two extra sound channels and two extra speakers provide a much better audio quality.
Since high-tech bookshelf speakers come with a subwoofer that can reproduce the range of frequencies of a more prominent tower speaker, there is still nothing like the dynamic range provided by a more prominent speaker. A good tower speaker will always give you all the bass you need without requiring a subwoofer.
Hence these were some Best Tower Speakers in India under 10000. Adding an extra pair of tower speakers is not only going to give you an immersive audio experience, but it will give out an appealing look.
TV’s inbuilt speaker cannot offer an ear-pleasing music listening experience like speakers. Consider your budget and the rest of the factors before purchasing a speaker. The list of speakers above is all under 10000 and pretty affordable.
I am a Chandan Tewatia and I am the founder of this blog cfindia.net. I have been in the industry for over 10 years and have worked with some of the biggest names in the business. I have a wealth of experience and knowledge to share, and my blog is a platform for me to do just that.