If you are a music lover, you know how fun it is to enjoy your favorite songs on a good pair of headphones. Generally, many points make a good headphone, and some of them could be subjective such as the design or color.
The Indian market is filled with headphones, so it is very hard to pick good ones at a low price. You must note that bad-quality headphones can badly affect your ears. So, if you are on a tight budget and want to know about the best Headphones under 10000, follow this article.
Best Headphones under 10000 – Noise Cancelling, ANC
1. JBL LIVE 650BTNC
JBL is a company that is known for its headphones and speakers. The JBL LIVE 650BTNC is a Bluetooth-enabled wireless headphone. It comes in three colors, blue, black and white.
- The build quality of the headphone is very solid, and the cushions of the headphones are very soft, making the user experience very comfortable.
- The JBL LIVE 650BTNC comes with voice assistants such as Alexa and Google. The assistants will make the user experience very easy as you can command the headphone to perform certain functions that would make it very handy for the user.
- If you like to cut yourself off by delving deep into the musical world, then you can use the ANC feature with these headphones.
- The main feature of these headphones is their fast charging; if you charge them for even 15 minutes, they will last you for nearly 2 hours.
- Built-in mic with which you can attend calls.
2. Sony WH-CH710N
Sony is known for electronic items related to music, such as speakers, speakers. But unlike JBL, Sony is very versatile as they specialize in other products too.
- The Sony WH-CH710N is a wireless headphone with integrated Bluetooth connectivity, which means you can connect the headphone to your mobile, laptop, or computer.
- This headphone comes with an inbuilt wireless Noise cancellation. With the help of this feature, you can cancel out almost any sound from outside by listening to music in the headphones.
- It comes with a C-type charger, and the headphones can last over 35 hours of music playback on one full charge. The headphone’s battery can last for 1 hour with a charge of only 10 minutes.
- It has a good quality mike inbuilt with which you can attend calls without worrying about the quality.
- Lastly, it is completely made of plastic, but it’s of good quality.
3. Skullcandy Hesh ANC
Skullcandy is not well known outside the headphone industry. They advertise themselves as bass-heavy headphones.
- The Skullcandy Hesh ANC comes in three colors, white, grey, and black. These are very funky-looking headphones most aimed toward a younger audience.
- This headphone comes with memory foam in the earcups, which is very comfortable to wear.
- Like the previously mentioned headphones, this one is also wireless, which means that it has an inbuilt Bluetooth connectivity, with which you can connect it to your phone and other devices such as laptops.
- It has ANC, with which you can eliminate any outside noise while using these headphones.
- It also has a rapid charge with which you can get a backup of 3 hours by charging it for only 10 minutes. With one complete charge, it can last over 22 hours on average,
- It has an inbuilt mic with which you can attend calls.
4. Sennheiser HD 450BT
Sennheiser is a well-reputed electronics brand that is related to music in general. They are known for producing professional headphones which are of top-notch quality.
- This pair of headphones comes in two colors, black and white, and is top-quality plastic.
- It also comes with memory foams in the earcups, which makes it very comfortable for anyone to wear.
- They are wireless headphones with Bluetooth connectivity, which helps the users connect their phones to the headphone themselves.
- The Sennheiser HD 450BT also has the support of ANC, with which one can block out any outside noise when wearing the headphone.
- These headphones also support dynamic bass, provided by high-quality wireless codec support.
- It comes with a C-type charger, and if you charge it completely, it can nearly last up to 30 hours.
- You can also use the Sennheiser Smart Control App to customize the headphone’s sound according to your taste.
5. Skullcandy Hesh Evo
Skullcandy has expertise in making bass-heavy headphones for a younger audience. This was introduced to the market with some compromises at a lower price point.
- The build quality of the Skullcandy Hesh Evo is not as good as the Hesh ANC as the plastic does not look that durable. It also comes in 3 colors, black, white, and bright blue.
- It is a wireless headphone, just like the previously mentioned headphones.
- Being a wireless headphone means it has an inbuilt Bluetooth connectivity with which you can connect the headphone to your mobile phone.
- Even though this headphone does not come with ANC, it still has a noise isolating fit, which cancels out most of the outside noise while wearing it.
- It comes with the rapid charge feature, with which you can get a backup of 3 hours by charging it for only 10 mins. You get a backup of 30 hours if you completely charge the headphones.
6. Edifier W860NB
Edifier is a Chinese audio peripheral company. Like Sennheiser, Edifier is known for producing professional music peripherals such as speakers, headphones, automobile audio, and many more.
- The Edifier W860NB comes in two variants, passive noise cancellation and active noise cancellation. With passive noise cancellation, you can cancel out the outside noise passively, while ANC helps you to cancel out all the background noise completely.
- It also has easy-to-use touch controls on the other side of the ear cups. With these touch controls, you can control your headphone.
- If you use the ANC mode, a full battery will last around 25 hours. While you are using the headphones normally, it will last around 45 hours.
- It also has 40mm of neodymium drivers with which you can easily feel each voice note and the bass.
- It also comes with a built-in mic with which you can attend calls if you want
7. AKG K240 Studio MK II
AKG is a big name in the professional music industry. It is known for producing professional-level studio headphones.
- AKG K240 Studio MKII wired headphones, meaning it has no built-in Bluetooth connectivity. This means you will have to connect it to your phone or other devices with the help of the music jack.
- The base of this headphone is made of steel bands, making it much more durable than plastic. It comes in black color, hence giving it a professional look. The earcups are made of memory foam, providing enough comfort for your ears.
- It has semi-open technology, so the bass and the high-pitched voices sound much better.
- It has 30 mm drivers, which makes these headphones bass-heavy and accurate in the trebles.
- The music of these headphones can be customized.
- Even though this headphone has low impedance and low sensitivity, this headphone can provide good output even at a low voltage input.
8. Fastrack Reflex Tunes
Fastrack is a watch-producing brand. They are famous for producing quality watches for all age groups, teenagers or even aged people.
- The Fastrack Reflex Tunes is a wireless headphone with built-in Bluetooth connectivity for connecting your mobile phone or laptop to your headphones.
- The build quality of the headphone is quality good. Even though it is made from plastic, it looks very durable. It is packed with soft padding in the earcups, providing enough comfort to the user. It comes in three colors, black, blue and white.
- It also has the support of a voice assistant, with the help of which you can command your headphone to perform certain tasks without doing anything.
- It also has music controls with which you can control the music by playing, pausing, increasing or decreasing the volume, and many more.
- Lastly, it can last up to 14 hours on a single charge.
9. ASUS TUF Gaming H7 PC and PS4
Asus is an electronics manufacturing brand. They are mostly known for their laptops and computer peripherals such as motherboards, graphic cards, and many more.
- The Asus Gaming H7 PC and PS4 are wired gaming headphones, so unlike the other headphones, they do not have any inbuilt Bluetooth connectivity as you can connect them through the wire.
- The headphone gives a gamer look with a matte black color and some yellow lines to complement the gamer theme perfectly. The base of the headphone is built from steel, so it’s very durable.
- The headphone has a dedicated physical mic which is better than any in-built mic. The mic quality of these headphones is very clear.
- This headphone is packed with the virtual 71. Surround sound. With the help of this feature, you can feel the music much better.
- It has a dedicated controller with which you can control the entire headphone.
10. Corsair Hs60 Pro Surround
Corsair is also a company known for its computer peripherals, be it cabinets, coolers, mice, keyboards, or headphones.
- The Corsair HS60 Pro is a wired gaming headphone. This means that this headphone does not have any inbuilt Bluetooth. So, the only way of connecting it to your phone or your computer is through the wire.
- It is built like a tank as the entire base of the headphone is made from steel. The earcups are also very soft, providing comfort to the ears.
- The Corsair HS60 Pro has the support of a virtual 7.1 surround sound. With the help of this feature, you can get better sound clarity.
- It has a dedicated mic which is also detachable, unlike the other. This makes the headphone very flexible.
- It also comes with a controller, which helps you control the headphones.
- You can also customize the headphones’ sound through the Corsair iCUE software.
What should you be looking for in headphones?
The build quality and the design of the headphones are the first things that anyone in the first instance notices. This is why first impressions are important, as they can make or break a deal.
Headphones can be flashy and subtle, but they should depend on the target audience. So let’s say that it is a professional product.
It has to be subtle for obvious reasons, while if it’s aimed towards teenagers, it should be playing with different colors and flashy as most teenagers would appreciate it. Good build quality makes a product long-lasting, so the company must not compromise on the build quality.
The main purpose of a headphone is to listen to music. So if the output ( sound quality) is not good, it will be a big turn-off. One thing to note is that sound quality is the main factor that one should consider buying headphones. Sound quality can also depend on your taste.
This is because if you like songs filled with bass, then your headphones should provide high bass, while if you are someone who likes to hear songs that have much more emphasis on the lyrics or the melody, then you would need accurate treble.
The sound quality section is pretty subjective, but if the basic audio is trash, it will not be appreciated by any audience.
Call Quality & Controls:
Let’s say that you have connected your headphones to your phone and listening to music and suddenly have a phone call. In that case, it will be problematic to disconnect the headphone and receive the call on your phone.
This is why nowadays, headphones companies are providing good quality mics so that the users can receive phone calls and speak through them with superior sound quality. You might have seen that many people even attend meetings using, so they need to have a good mic attached to the headphone.
One basic thing that the users also appreciate is the availability of easy controls, which will ease the end-user experience at the end of the day.
Dust & Water-Resistance:
We live in a generation where most phones come with water resistance. This is because people are now carrying their mobiles and most electronic items with them wherever they go, be it their headphones, watches, or anything else.
This is why if a headphone company charges a decent amount of money for their headphones, they should provide water resistance. Dust can accumulate anywhere, which can either cause blockage in your headphone, affect the sound quality, or even ruin its aesthetics completely.
One thing to note is that headphones and mobiles cannot be completely waterproof, but they are resistant to water up to a certain limit.
Apart from the sound quality, the battery life is the most important thing a customer looks for in wireless or Bluetooth headphones. As it is a Bluetooth or a wireless headphone, it will need to be recharged frequently like a mobile phone for using it.
This is why good headphones need huge battery life, or it could be a hassle for a user if they have to charge the headphones every 1 to 2 hours. Long battery life would give the user much more time to listen to music which the users will appreciate.
Bluetooth connectivity is one of the most basic as well as one of the most important features of wireless headphones. This is because, through the help of Bluetooth connectivity, you can connect your headphone to your phone, be it android or even IOS.
If your headphones come with an outdated Bluetooth version, chances are they won’t connect with mobiles with a newer Bluetooth version and provide a low connectivity range.
The connectivity range aspect of Bluetooth connectivity is very handy as you won’t always carry your phone with you, so you can keep it aside and continue to listen to music in your headphones, but that won’t be for a long distance.
Like the Bluetooth connectivity aspect, the service quality is also one of the most basic things a headphone company must provide. Almost every decent headphone or electronics company has an after-sales service through which one can connect to the company if they face any issue with the product within the warranty period.
For example, let’s say that you bought a headphone from an xyz brand, and within one week, you have been facing an issue with the Bluetooth connectivity. In that case, you can contact their after-sales team, which will be in contact with you can what can be don’t to fix that situation.
All the headphones mentioned above are good, but if you are searching for the best ones, you should go for the JBL or the Sennheiser ones.
If you are looking for the No 1 company for headphones, then let me tell you that Sennheiser is considered the best headphones brand.
JBL is one of the best headphones as well as peripheral music brands in the entirety of the world. They are known for their premium quality products.
The Sennheiser HD 450BT would be the best of all the headphones mentioned above.
Both beats and Airpods are good, but if you are looking for a TWS, you should go for Airpods as they are better in almost every aspect.
The lasting of a headphone can vary according to the user’s usage, but if you can maintain your JBL headphone nicely, they can last up to 5 to 8 years.
Many companies are experts in making headphones. There are many purposes for using headphones. Some might be used for gaming, others listening to or recording music like a professional.
This is where different brands have the edge over the other. In gaming, Asus and Corsair have the edge over the other mentioned brands, while Sennheiser and AKG take the edge over the others for professional use.
Before knowing what to buy, you should know why you buy it. As it will have the answer to the question “Which headphone should you buy?” Let’s say you are a casual music listener who wants good sound quality.
In that case, you should go for Sony, JBL, or even Bose. But if you are on a budget and want to buy the best Headphones under 10000, then you should go through this article.
Also Read: Best Truly Wireless Earbuds Under 3000
Hi, this is Kavya Ganesh working as an assistant professor in the electrical department at Anna University. In addition to my full time profession as a professor, I’m also a writer for websites and blogs in the electronics and wireless niches.