Wi-Fi routers are a must-have in this world of constant connectivity. The internet is an indispensable part of our daily lives. It is vital to have a long-range Wi-Fi router To bring you supe r fast speeds throughout your home or office. A regular router can cover a radius of 100 to 200 feet.
If you require more than that, users have to invest in repeaters. If you have a 5GHz band, the range can decrease even more. Thus, today we will help you out with the Best long-range Wi-Fi router in India. Let’s solve your connectivity needs effectively.
- 1 1. D-Link DIR-650IN Wireless N300 Router with 4 Antennas
- 2 2. WAVLINK High Power Wireless Wi-Fi Router AC1200 Dual Band
- 3 3. TP-Link TL-WR940N 450Mbps Wi-Fi Wireless Router
- 4 4. MERCURY AC1900 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router MR50G
- 5 5. D-Link DIR-2640, AC 2600 Mbps MU-MIMO Dual Band High Power Wi-Fi Router
- 6 6. TP-Link Archer AC1200 C6
- 7 7. TP-Link 2600 Mbps Archer A10 Smart Wi-Fi
- 8 8. Asus ROG Rapture GT-AC2900 Wi-Fi Gaming Router
- 9 9. TP-Link WiFi 6 AX1500 Archer AX10
- 10 10. Netgear R6350 AC1750 Smart WiFi Router
- 11 11. TP-Link Archer C60 AC1350 Dual Band Wireless
Best Affordable Wi-Fi Router For Long Range In India
Finding the Best Long Range Wi-Fi Router In India can be tricky, primarily covering long distances. Incredible speeds and coverage are a necessity these days. Whether for streaming, gaming, or attending online classes, the internet is necessary. The best long-range router with 1000 feet of accessibility is hard to come by. Let’s look at the best router with a good range for your home and office.
D-Link is a reputable brand in the wireless connectivity space. The 2020 model is a tremendous long-distance Wi-Fi router. The DIR-615IN will catch your eye with its futuristic design. It is best suitable for standard-sized homes for easy connectivity. The device can connect to all your devices without compromising on speed.
You get a maximum speed of 300 Mbps over a wireless network with D-Link. It utilizes high security to ensure your data is safe from any hacks. The N300 router is an affordable option for your home and office needs. It’s the best four antenna router available currently, with a range of 200 feet.
- Users can follow four quick and easy steps to set up the router.
- You can configure the router into different modes like repeater, client, or WISP.
- It comes with a three-year warranty for easy access.
- D-Link provides high-speed internet at 300Mbps with WPA/WPA2 encryption.
- It is a single-band router and works at 2.5Ghz bandwidth.
WAVLINK is a reputable brand in the connectivity space. The high-power wireless Wi-Fi router is an excellent fit for your home and office. The sleek design of the device helps it settle down anywhere. It’s the best four antenna router available for your use. Although on the expensive side, the router can be a good fit for long-range needs.
The router uses advanced technology and comes with one Gigabit WAN port and four 100Mbps LAN ports. The AC1200 uses dual-band technology with 5Ghz and 2.4Ghz bandwidth. You can get speeds up to 1200Mbps on this router throughout your home. It has a range of up to 150 meters.
- Users get a one-year warranty on this device.
- It is easy to set up by the consumers because of plug-and-play.
- The device works best for HD Streaming, Gaming, PC use, and Smart TVs.
- You get WPA/WPA2 PSK hybrid security options for safe browsing online.
- WAVLINK has low ping with your internet connection, providing instant connectivity.
- It’s an expensive purchase for some users.
TP-Link is known to provide affordable routers without compromise on quality. The TL-WR940N is an excellent router with a good range. Ergonomics was a massive priority while designing this device. It utilizes tri-band technology for effectively covering the ground.
The router has an effective range of up to 150 meters. It’s the perfect long-distance Wi-Fi router. The Wi-Fi router provides fast and reliable internet accessibility for daily use. There are multiple modes on the device – use it as a router, access point, repeater, range extender, etc.
- The device is compatible with 802.11 b/g/n networks.
- Users can get high speeds of up to 450Mbps on this device.
- You get an android and iOS app called Tether to set up the router at home quickly.
- There are 4 LAN ports for wireless connectivity of speeds up to 100Mbps.
- The easy WPS button helps you switch between wired and wireless connectivity.
- The device struggles with high-speed internet connections.
Mercusys is an absolute overkill Wi-Fi router for home and office use. The router comes with six antennas. It is the best high-range Wi-Fi router in India. You can get high speeds of up to 1900Mbps with dual-band technology. The intelligent connect mode on the device helps your phone or PC choose the one best suitably.
Managing your home network can be an absolute joy with Mercusys. It has adequate parental controls to protect your kids from exploring unwanted content online. IPTV support helps you stream quality entertainment without lag.
- Users can connect multiple devices simultaneously using 3X3 MU-MIMO technology.
- MR50G comes with gigabit ports to maximize your wired browsing experience.
- You get 5dBi high gain antennas with beamforming providing stable internet throughout your home.
- The router supports IPv6 to access any website on the internet.
- It supports wireless technology 802.11 a.
- It has no support for wireless technology 802.11 b/g/n.
Here’s another addition by D-Link to this list. The DIR-2640 is a premium offering by the famous router brand. The AC 2600 Mbps device is the best long-distance Wi-Fi router. You get a powerful router capable of high-speed networking. It will give you door-to-door coverage at a medium-size home.
The high-performance router comes with MU-MIMO dual-band technology. It can reach speeds of up to 1800 Mbps on the 5Ghz bandwidth. The combined rate of the network can reach up to 2600 Mbps across the two bands. In my opinion this is the Best Long Range Wi-Fi Router In India because, you get a range of 100 sq meters with this router.
- The USB port on the router helps you create wireless shared storage for easy data streaming.
- It comes with one Gigabit WAN and four Gigabit LAN ports for high-speed wired internet.
- D-Link provides home assistant support for Alexa and Google assistant.
- The device is easy to set up with the D-Link app or Website.
- DIR-2640 comes with a high-speed dual-core processor for lag-free internet access.
- The maximum range of Wi-Fi routers is low.
Best Wi-Fi router for home with long-range
Wi-Fi routers are a must-have in the modern home. The maximum range of Wi-Fi routers is a must-know for consumers. Not every router can completely cover your home. Most routers can provide you with high speeds but fail to be effective at long distances. Thus we’re here to help you find a router with a good range for your home.
TP-Link is an excellent choice for people searching for the best 4 antenna router. The Archer C6 comes with a massive range of 1700 sq ft. It can be a suitable purchase for a 3-4BHK apartment. You get an excellent data transfer rate of 1200Mbps.
The sleek device will sit right on top of any cabinet in your home. Connecting multiple routers with this Wi-Fi can be easy with the help of mesh technology. Security while browsing the internet is a must in 2022. The Archer C6 utilizes WPA3 technology to keep you safe from any hacks. TP-Link is an excellent long-distance Wi-Fi router.
- The reliable router uses 802.11ac technology with both 5Ghz and 2.4Ghz bands.
- Users can connect multiple devices using MU-MIMO technology.
- Beamforming technology helps you boost Wi-Fi signals even in the remote corners of your home.
- WPA3 technology will make your network impenetrable without the correct password.
- Use the mesh technology to set up a whole-home coverage.
- It does not have a USB port.
- The Tether app does not automatically update Wi-Fi firmware.
TP-Link is an excellent brand for reliable and effective Wi-Fi connectivity. The Archer A10 is more on the premium side of the high-range Wi-Fi router in India. The extreme dual-band Wi-Fi will give you high combined speeds of 2600Mbps. The 2.4Ghz band offers 800Mbps, and 5Ghz will provide you with blazing fast speeds of up to 1800Mbps.
The Archer A10 has some high-standard features like Amazon Alexa connectivity. You get support for 802.11a and 802.11ac networks. You can get the maximum range of Wi-Fi routers with beamforming technology. It concentrates your network towards the devices connected to the network.
- TP-Link provides users with enhanced security through VPN using secure remote access.
- There’s a high overall throughput using MU-MIMO, smart connect, and airtime technologies.
- The router is easy to set up using the Tether mobile app for TP-Link.
- Archer A10 comes with a boosted Wi-Fi coverage using a powerful chip.
- You cannot hang the router on a wall.
Asus is a reputable name in the gaming industry. The ROG series GT-AC2900 is an excellent router with a good range. However, the outstanding quality also matches the price of the product. Security and flawless connectivity is a top priority for Asus. They ensure lossless gaming by providing up to 90% lower ping with this router.
The award-winning router boasts a plethora of features. The ROG router has one internal and three external antennas to cover your home completely. If you want to cover a larger area, you can pair the router with more AIMesh-compatible devices. You get a throughput of up to 2900Mbps using dual-band technology.
- The router boasts both 3X3 and 4X4 MIMO technology for blazing-fast connectivity.
- Asus uses range boost and AiRadar to increase coverage by 120% at home.
- There are multiple WAN and LAN ports on the router for wired accessibility.
- It uses a triple-level game accelerator to optimize your gaming experience online.
- You get free lifetime security online using the AiProtection Pro feature.
- It’s a great product but can be out of budget for some users.
The TP-Link Archer series is a good investment for anyone hoping to purchase a long-distance Wi-Fi router. The Archer AX10 device is an intelligent investment for any home.
You get a triple-core CPU to optimize connectivity across all devices. It’s one of the very few routers providing the latest Wi-Fi 6 technology. Connecting multiple devices is a joy on this router without compromising on speeds. Users can experience blazing fast internet at up to 1500 Mbps.
- The TP-Link one mesh technology helps you connect extenders to increase your Wi-Fi network.
- There are four gigabit LAN ethernet ports to give you fast wired connectivity of 1000Mbps.
- It will easily connect with home assistants like Amazon Alexa.
- Users can connect new devices using voice control.
- There are some heating issues with the long-term use of the router.
Netgear is a renowned name in the wireless connectivity space. It is our first addition to them on this list. The R6350 has a lot of potential as a long-distance Wi-Fi router for home and office.
It comes with a maximum range of Wi-Fi routers of 800 sq feet. The Netgear router boasts both 2.4Ghz and 5.0Ghz bandwidth. It is ideal for use in large homes. The R6350 series is known for its blazing fast speeds of 1750 Mbps. Dual-band technology is a must-have in 2022.
- The device provides wireless data sharing using a USB 2.0 port.
- Users can stream on multiple devices at the same time without lag.
- It comes with an 880 Mhz processor for managing multiple connections.
- There are 4 Gigabit LAN ports for high-speed wired gaming.
- You get three years of warranty on the router.
- The router does not work with PPOE or non ADSL connections.
The Archer C60 is a budget-friendly option for your home and office. TP-Link is coming with the best 4 antenna router in the archer series. You can get a long-range distance covering a 2-3BHK apartment quickly. It uses the latest connectivity technology with 802.11ac access.
Connecting multiple devices to the same router has never been easier. The Archer C60 uses 3X3 MIMO to provide high internet speeds over both 5 and 2 GHz bands. TP-Link uses smart connectivity through beamforming.
- The Archer C60 comes with five antennas for maximizing range.
- Monitor what your children access on the internet with parental control.
- Users can easily create guest networks to share connectivity without compromising security.
- TP-Link provides you with an affordable pick for home with Archer C60.
- The device does not have any USB connectivity.
- You cannot attach the router to a wall.
How to Choose the Best Long Range Wi-Fi Router – Buyers Guide
Selecting the best long-range Wi-Fi router can be the most demanding job, especially if you’re not into tech. A router with a good range comes with lots of unique features. It’s crucial to identify which ones are crucial for your use. In this buyer’s guide, we will look at what areas are of utmost importance. Here are some of the features which will bring you the best performance.
A high-range Wi-Fi router in India is a challenging task to get at an affordable price. Multiple manufacturers measure in different metrics. Usually, you will find the range in radius or area. A range of 200-300 meters is solid for long-range needs. A router covering up to 2000 sq feet provides excellent coverage.
The speed of your Wi-Fi router helps you reach the full potential of your ISP. If you have a 1000 Mbps plan, your Wi-Fi also needs to support such speeds. It’s ideal for getting a router with a higher speed rating than your current connection. It will help you smoothly upgrade to a better plan without spending on a device again.
Network Management Settings
Managing your network needs to be a plug-and-play feature. The days of constantly checking your dial-up router are gone. You can use smartphone apps to control your router. For instance, TP-Link provides users with their tether app. Other manufacturers are also making this an industry standard.
Design and Ports
A router needs to have a sleek design that can fit anywhere in your home. Usually, the best long-distance Wi-Fi router will sit on a table or hang from a wall. Ideally, a router needs to have one WAN port and four LAN ports. A USB port is a welcome addition for sharing storage over a network.
Your budget will play a massive role in deciding which device you purchase. Different price brackets depending on your requirements. Wi-Fi can start at a minimum of INR 900-1000 and go as high as INR 20,000. The more features and security you require, the higher you will have to pay.
Take a careful look at all of these factors before placing your orders online. We cover all of them in detail for every addition on this list.
FAQ’s about Best Long Range Wi-Fi Router In India
People making their first router purchase will have many questions on their minds. We’ll try our best to answer these doubts through this section.
There are a lot of great additions to this list for the best long-distance Wi-Fi router. Our suggestion for the best bang for the buck is D-Link DIR 650IN. You have to strongly consider purchasing the TP-Link Archer AX10 series to get the most features.
The best way to get long-range Wi-Fi is through a suitable router. If you already have a router at home, consider purchasing an additional device. Users usually set them up as repeaters or extenders. It will provide you with good coverage throughout your home or office.
Wi-Fi extenders are a decent purchase when no other option is available. It will help you get connectivity in a larger area. However, it comes with its drawbacks.
Yes, Users can face lower speeds due to multiple devices on the network and high ping. It happens due to the distance from the first node (origin of the web).
There are multiple ways to extend your Wi-Fi signal. You won’t find a long-range wireless router with 1000 feet of coverage.
It would be best if you had additional equipment to increase the range. It’s ideal to use a cable to connect the network from two buildings. Business owners can invest in access point routers without compromising on performance.
A Wi-Fi extender is a device to increase the range of an existing network. It’s an additional router that connects to the original network after some distance. However, a Wi-Fi booster is an extra antenna that can be attached to a router. It also covers the same purpose.
Increasing your Wi-Fi range outside can be a tedious and expensive task. It’s best to place the router close to your balcony for maximum coverage. Business owners use extenders as an affordable fix. In some cases, you can use Wi-Fi access points.
A long range wifi router is designed to send a signal farther than a short range wifi router. This is often done by using a higher power output, or by using antennas that can send the signal farther. A long range wifi router is also often more expensive than a short range router.
Best Long Range Wi-Fi Router In India: Conclusion
A Wi-Fi router is a must-have to access the Internet in India. Wireless networks are becoming a part of our everyday life. This guide covers devices with a maximum range of the router being 1000 feet plus.
These provide you with maximum reliability and features. You need a router that matches your internet connection speed for the best experience. There are a lot of options for you to select online.
According to us, TP-Link Archer C6 is the best purchase for your home and office use. It checks all the boxes for us while considering a router. Some of the most recognizable brands are TP-Link, Netgear, D-Link, and Asus. You can purchase the best 4 antenna router from one of these options. Try looking at all the pros and cons before making any purchase.